JUKI Miyabi J-350QVP S Sit Down Free Motion Quilting Machine and Table. The only sit-down longarm quilter with automatic thread trimmers and built-in JUKI SmartStitch stitch regulator system. Up to 50" wide table (with optional leafs) on adjustable height metal stand with wood top and leaf for the left or right side, 30" overall depth.
As a reflection of JUKI's Japanese heritage, the J-350QVP was named Miyabi meaning "Elegance."
Discover true elegance with the built-in stitch regulator JUKI SmartStitch!
- JSS makes it possible to produce accurate, precise stitching at any speed while quilting. When you select your stitch mode, the J-350QVP image sensors precisely read movement keeping stitch lengths perfect.
- Direct drive motor allows for smooth, efficient operation while quilting. Low maintenance with hook oiling when needed. Industrial direct drive motor technology made in Japan.
- Greater visibility with 10" high and 18" throat space perfect for any quilt size.
- Large quilting table with adjustable height and optional extensions.
- Program your LCD screen to fit your quilting style. Program your preferred needle up or down positions, screen brightness, and foot pedal control.
- Variable speed control with a maximum sewing speed of 2200spm with customizable speed control. Save your preferred settings for free motion, ruler work and micro stipples.
- Needle position you can activate the up or down needle position for perfect stitching placement with either the left handle button or the LCD touch screen.
- Convenient, easy reach hand wheel is located on the right side of the sewing head.
- The QVPs bobbin winder operates with an independent motor. Full capacity M size bobbins filled with your favorite thread ready to complete your project.
- Dual directional LED lighting for bright, true white lighting of your quilting area.
- Threads are automatically trimmed by push button with the exclusive Juki knife system saving time and increasing efficiency. Upper and lower thread cutter with auto set thread lock. Choose the preferred threads locks prior to auto cut or choose and auto thread pull to bring your threads to the top of your quilt.
- Electronic foot control with quick control thread cutting. Built in bobbin winder with independent motor large M class bobbin.
- Built in dual thread stand to hold large quilting thread cones.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.