Haruka TL-18QVP is a single needle, lock-stitch, portable sewing machine, constructed of aluminum die-casting to ensure industrial-quality sewing. As a reflection of JUKIs Japanese heritage, the TL-18QVP was named Haruka meaning beyond. Go beyond expectation with Haruka!
- Sewing Speed: Mix. 55 - Max. 1,500SPM
- Stitch Length: Max. 6mm
- Lift of the Presser Foot: By lever Max. 9mm, by knee lifer Max. 12mm
- Needle: HA x 1 (130/705H) #7-#18 (HL x 5 #9-#16)
- Dimensions: 452(W)x350(H) x 219(D)mm
- Weight (machine only): 11.5Kg / 25.4Lb
- Auxiliary table (dimensions): 590(W) x 355(D)mm
- Lamp: LED
- Hook: Horizontal-axis Full-rotary Hook
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.